- Ownership & Copyright
- The copyright in all information, material and logos vesting in Laguna Holiday Club ("LHC") shall continue to vest in LHC and no right, title or interest in any proprietary material or information contained in this website is granted to you hereunder.
- Without derogating from the aforegoing, LHC hereby authorises you to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this website, or any part thereof, provided that:
- such content is used for information purposes only;
- such content is used for non-commercial purposes. Without derogating from the aforegoing, you are expressly prohibited from incorporating any material from this website in any other work, publication or website either of your own or belonging to any third party;
- any reproduction of this the content of this website, or portion thereof, must include these disclaimers and copyright notices in their entirety.
- documents specified above do not include the design or layout of this website. Elements of this website are protected by law and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by LHC.
- Adobe and Adobe Acrobat Reader are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated. Other products and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
- Information Purposes Only
This website is only intended to provide general information regarding LHC and its products and services. It is not intended to provide exhaustive treatment of any subject dealt with and LHC expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to alter or amend any criteria or information set out in this website without notice. Accordingly, the information in this website is not intended to constitute financial, accounting, tax, legal, investment, consulting or other professional advice or services. Any quotation provided or product offered on or through this website (including without limitation Explorer Pass Packages, related products and the like) is shown for indicative purposes only and does not constitute and offer capable of binding acceptance on the terms displayed. Before making any decision or taking any action, which might affect your personal finances or business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor. This website could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein and these changes will be incorporated in new editions of this website. LHC may make improvements and/or changes to this website at any time. This website may now, or hereafter from time to time, contain certain statements or information with respect to (i) the projection of revenues, income, earnings per share, capital expenditures, dividends, capital structure, or other financial items; (ii) the plans, objectives and/or projections of LHC for future operations, including those relating to the services of LHC; (iii) future economic performance. LHC wish to caution you that such projections are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially.
- Transmission of Information
Your attention is drawn to the fact that information transmitted via the Internet, including without limitation e-mail, is susceptible to monitoring and interception. You are therefore discouraged from transmitting to LHC any information which may be confidential, proprietary or sensitive. You shall bear all risk of transmitting such information in this manner and under no circumstances will LHC be liable for any loss, harm or damage suffered by you as a result thereof. LHC reserves the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted via e-mail and you consent to such verification should LHC deem it necessary. LHC requests that no unsolicited confidential or proprietary information be sent to LHC. Any information or material sent to LHC will be deemed not to be confidential, unless otherwise agreed in writing by LHC.
- Links To Third Party Sites
Linked sites are not subject to the control of LHC and LHC is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. LHC provides links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LHC of such site.
This website and the information contained therein is provided "as is" and LHC makes no express or implied representations or warranties with regard thereto. Without limiting the generality of the aforegoing:-
- LHC does not warrant that the website or information will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. LHC expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, year 2000-compliance, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy; and
- whilst LHC as taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this website are free of viruses, trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system.
- Risk & Limitation Of Liability
Your use of this website and the information contained therein is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use thereof. Neither LHC, its affiliates, or their shareholders, agents, consultants or employees will be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, whether in an action arising out of contract, statute, delict or otherwise, relating to the use of this website or the information contained therein.
- If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
- Any dispute or purported dispute arising out of this web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Kingdom of Thailand and all disputes, actions and other matters relating thereto will be determined in accordance with such law. The parties to any dispute arising out of this web site hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the of the Supreme Court of the Kingdom of Thailand sitting at Bangkok.
Any e-mail message from a LHC employee, and all attachments thereto ("the message") may contain confidential information, and is intended for a specific addressee and purpose. If you are not the addressee
- you may not disclose, copy, distribute or take any action based on the contents thereof;
- kindly inform the sender immediately and destroy all copies thereof.
Any copying, publication or disclosure of this message, or part thereof, in any form whatsoever, without the sender's express written consent, is prohibited. No opinion expressed or implied by the sender necessarily constitutes the opinion of LHC. This message does not constitute a guarantee or proof of the facts mentioned therein. LHC accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of
- any opinion or guarantee of fact , whether express or implied; or
- any action or failure to act as a result of any information contained in this message, unless such information or opinion has been confirmed in writing by an authorised LHC director or employee.
1. Confidential information
Confidential information shall be defined as any information or data provided by you that Laguna Holiday Club Ltd might require for enquires and to contract services; and any information provided by Laguna Holiday Club Ltd in the website or in any other means.
Therefore, confidential information shall be deemed to include, but not be limited to: any telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, addresses of residences, signatures, credit card details, personal preferences, travel information, payment information or any other information related to you or your group that Laguna Holiday Club Ltd may need access to for the sole purpose of completing your enquiry and for the purposes of associated administration. It also includes any information provided by Laguna Holiday Club Ltd while visiting this website in a secure area.
Under no circumstances may the following be considered as confidential information:
- Any information that is in the public domain or that may become public knowledge, unless it becomes public knowledge due to a breach of the agreement by one of the parties.
- Any information held or disclosed by third parties.
- When disclosure is required by law or by order, summons or legitimate request of court or relevant authority.
- Disclosure of any information at the request of Courts or Tribunals.
- Information referring to economic data or any other kind that must be submitted to the State, local or autonomous authorities due to tax or labor requirements and administrative contracts.
2. Access and protection of Personal Data
Personal information shall be deemed as the following and will include, but not be limited to: any telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, addresses of residences, signatures, or any other information belonging to you or your group that Laguna Holiday Club Ltd may have access to. This information is referred to natural persons. Corporate data shall not be considered as Personal Data.
The personal information that Laguna Holiday Club Ltd collects from you will be obtained, processed and transmitted in compliance with the applicable law in Singapore regarding personal data protection, as well as any other such legislation that substitutes complements and develops it (hereinafter referred to by its initials PDPA (personal data protection act).
If Laguna Holiday Club Ltd needs access to personal information which is required to provide the services requested by you, you shall ensure that this transfer of information is legally possible pursuant to the PDPA. By disclosing your personal information to us using this website or over the telephone, you hereby consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by Laguna Holiday Club Ltd.
Any personal data which, while using this system, you may disclose to Laguna Holiday Club Ltd shall be understood as obtained, treated and transmitted with strict observation of and in compliance with the requirements set forth by PDPA.
Laguna Holiday Club Ltd has installed the technical and operational security measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, mishandling and/or unauthorized access thereto, bearing in mind the status of technology, the nature of stored data and risks to which it is exposed.
You hereby give express consent to allow the incorporation of any data provided to the files of existing personal data in Laguna Holiday Club Ltd and to the treatment of such for the purpose of management, administration, mediation and contracting of the services intermediated by Laguna Holiday Club Ltd, the management of the enquires and the collection of products and services through Laguna Holiday Club Ltd, the management of incidences; statistics; commercial publicity and other promotions by means of electronic mail, SMS, MMS or any other similar means, and the subscription to news bulletins.
If you should wish to exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition granted by the PDPA, you should send an email to: email@example.com or by telephone at +66 76 362 400 |
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted on our website and all effort will be made to notify visitors of the policy update.
Explorer Pass Terms
Terms & Conditions
1. The LHC Explorer Pass is designed for couples aged 28 to 65, married or living together for more than 1 year with a combined monthly income of over US$3,500.
2. Excluded from this offer are existing Laguna Holiday Club members, previous participants in this LHC Explorer promotion program, employees of Laguna Resorts & Hotels, couples who have attended a Laguna Holiday Club Sales Presentation in the last 12 months, and/or groups (3 or more affiliated couples) traveling together.
3. The accommodation will be a suite with a maximum occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years old, free of charge. Check-in after 3:00 pm. Check-out at 12:00 noon.
4. Where specified, a "weekday" package means check-in on Sunday to Wednesday; a "weekend" package means check-in on Thursday to Saturday.
5. The LHC Explorer Pass is valid as indicated per package on the www.lagunaholidayclub.com website. The LHC Explorer Pass can be used only during the indicated period, except during peak season periods such as Songkran, Christmas, New Year (December 20 until January 10) and Chinese New Year. LHC reserves the right to change the offer without prior notice at any time.
6. All bookings are subject to LHC unit availability and LHC accepts no responsibility whatsoever to the voucher holder if the booking is unable to be confirmed.
7. If for any reason the purchaser needs to reschedule their confirmed Explorer pass booking the following rules apply:
- Any Explorer pass cancellation or postponement reported in writing to Laguna Holiday Club at least 14 days prior to Arrival date is subject to an administration fee of THB 1,000 if no alternative booking is made, or, subject to an administration fee of THB 500 if the cancellation/postponement is re-scheduled within 60 days.
- Only 1 re-scheduled booking is permitted after which the Explorer pass Package is forfeited and will be voided.
8. In the event of outright cancellation of a confirmed Explorer pass booking the following rules apply:
- If an Explorer pass package is cancelled at least 14 days prior to arrival Date, the purchaser may have the opportunity to re-schedule their Explorer pass package and is subject to administrative fees and rescheduling rules as per point 7 above.
- If an Explorer pass package is canceled less than 14 days prior to arrival date, then the EP package is forfeited and will be voided.
9. The recipient of the LHC Explorer Pass agrees to attend a pre-assigned presentation, with an approximate duration of 90 minutes, about the benefits of membership in the Laguna Holiday Club (no obligation) on the 2nd day of their stay. The couple must attend the presentation together and be able to understand one of the languages we offer for the presentation. Should the recipient not attend the presentation during their stay or arrive over thirty minutes after the scheduled time, they agree to pay the actual value of the package.
10. The LHC Explorer Pass is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit in part or full and is not valid in conjunction with any other LHC Ltd. promotional offers. Airfares, meals and incidentals such as phone calls and gratuities are not included and are the responsibilities of the guest.
11. A reservation can only be processed if the application form is completely and accurately filled out. The user of the LHC Explorer Pass confirms by his/her signature that the information given on the application form is accurate and that false information supplied may result in full payment of the actual value of the package.
12. The purchaser of the LHC Explorer Pass agrees to hold LHC harmless in respect of any matter relating to the use of or entitlement of the promoted packages including, but not limited to, uncontrollable events such as bad weather, illness, and death or injury, and shall not be entitled to make any claim or demand for any other remedy including compensation or damages from LHC.
13. Only 1 Explorer Pass package per family.
14. Explorer Pass packages cannot be used in conjunction with any other Laguna Holiday Club promotional campaigns or accommodation vouchers.
15. Purchased Explorer Pass Packages expire as stated on the specific Explorer Pass package page. Extending a booked package beyond the expiry date is not allowed.