Terms & Conditions
1. The LHC Explorer Pass is designed for couples aged 28 to 65, married or living together for more than 1 year with a combined monthly income of over US$3,500.
2. Excluded from this offer are existing Laguna Holiday Club members, previous participants in this LHC Explorer promotion program, employees of Laguna Resorts & Hotels, couples who have attended a Laguna Holiday Club Sales Presentation in the last 12 months, and/or groups (3 or more affiliated couples) traveling together.
3. The accommodation will be a suite with a maximum occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years old, free of charge. Check-in after 3:00 pm. Check-out at 12:00 noon.
4. Where specified, a "weekday" package means check-in on Sunday to Wednesday; a "weekend" package means check-in on Thursday to Saturday.
5. The LHC Explorer Pass is valid as indicated per package on the www.lagunaholidayclub.com website. The LHC Explorer Pass can be used only during the indicated period, except during peak season periods such as Songkran, Christmas, New Year (December 20 until January 10) and Chinese New Year. LHC reserves the right to change the offer without prior notice at any time.
6. All bookings are subject to LHC unit availability and LHC accepts no responsibility whatsoever to the voucher holder if the booking is unable to be confirmed.
7. If for any reason the purchaser needs to reschedule their confirmed Explorer pass booking the following rules apply:
8. In the event of outright cancellation of a confirmed Explorer pass booking the following rules apply:
9. The recipient of the LHC Explorer Pass agrees to attend a pre-assigned presentation, with an approximate duration of 90 minutes, about the benefits of membership in the Laguna Holiday Club (no obligation) on the 2nd day of their stay. The couple must attend the presentation together and be able to understand one of the languages we offer for the presentation. Should the recipient not attend the presentation during their stay or arrive over thirty minutes after the scheduled time, they agree to pay the actual value of the package.
10. The LHC Explorer Pass is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit in part or full and is not valid in conjunction with any other LHC Ltd. promotional offers. Airfares, meals and incidentals such as phone calls and gratuities are not included and are the responsibilities of the guest.
11. A reservation can only be processed if the application form is completely and accurately filled out. The user of the LHC Explorer Pass confirms by his/her signature that the information given on the application form is accurate and that false information supplied may result in full payment of the actual value of the package.
12. The purchaser of the LHC Explorer Pass agrees to hold LHC harmless in respect of any matter relating to the use of or entitlement of the promoted packages including, but not limited to, uncontrollable events such as bad weather, illness, and death or injury, and shall not be entitled to make any claim or demand for any other remedy including compensation or damages from LHC.
13. Only 1 Explorer Pass package per family.
14. Explorer Pass packages cannot be used in conjunction with any other Laguna Holiday Club promotional campaigns or accommodation vouchers.
15. Purchased Explorer Pass Packages expire as stated on the specific Explorer Pass package page. Extending a booked package beyond the expiry date is not allowed.
Click here to [close]